How far in advance do we need to book with you?
- It is safest to book about 6 to 12 months before the wedding date but send me an email and I will let you know if Im available.
How many years have you been photographing weddings?
- I have been shooting weddings since 2011.
Will you be the primary photographer at my wedding?
- Yes, I'm always the primary photographer for all of the weddings I book.
What are your starting packages and rates?
- My prices are listed in the pricing tab above but I can accommodate almost any budget. Send me a quick email and I’ll get you some more detailed info.
Do you have any extra add-ons if we want more?
- You bet! You can add a engagement session, a photo book in a few different sizes, and solid prints. Let me know in your email if you are interested in add-ons and I’ll send a detailed list.
Can we add a second shooter?
- If you feel more comfortable having a second shooter, then I’d be more than happy to bring a friend along. It’s an extra $50/hour and you’ll have a second photographer with a similar style and quality of my work.
Our wedding is outside of Southern CA. Will you travel?
- I always love a good reason to travel and get out of the city, so I’d be more than happy to! Send me an email so we can talk more about specifics.
Who retains the copyright to our images?
- We both share the copyright to the images. Basically, you’re more than welcome to order your own prints and share your photos all over your social media (don’t forget to tag RMP!). If you want to use them for any commercial or professional work, make sure you talk with me first.
How many images do you think we’ll receive?
- I try my best to deliver between 1000-1600 edited images for a 8 hour wedding.
How about insurance, is that something you have?
- Yes! If your venue asks for insurance, just drop me a quick line and I’ll get that sent over to you as soon as possible.